Eucharistic Chaplet

 


Eucharistic Chaplet.

This is a purely personal prayer which must be prayed before mass by every communicants time 5:30am, or for individual during mass at the time of Presentation of gifts.

Prayed while kneeling. 

Step 1: Opening Prayer 

All: While before you I come Lord Jesus, I prepare myself whole heartedly to receive you (Take me as I am) thrice. 

Step 2: On the Glory be bead

Holy Trinity, Father Son  and Holy Sprit,

All: Take my heart and make it yours.


Step 3: On the Hail Mary Bead 

Leader: Oh Awesome Jesus,

All: Command me to do your will. 9times.

After concluding 5 decades of it just as in the Holy Rosary then pray as below the concluding prayer.

Concluding Prayer 

All: Oh Sacrament most Holy, Oh Sacrament Divine all Praises and honor goes to the Trinity and to the father in his wonderful creation do not let this be a condemnation for us all but a bait to enter your Kingdom. Amen.

Leader: Come Lord Jesus;

All: The Way, the Truth and the Life.

Leader: In the Name of the Father;

All: And of the Son and of the Holy Sprit. Amen. 

Note: Every CDP Prayer ends with "Come Lord Jesus..." before the sign of the Cross.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT SOLUTION CHAPLET

Cleansing soul chaplet

Chaplet of Perpetual Help